Access to the competition site
Access to the Audi FIS Ski Cross and Snowboard Cross World Cup Finals competition site is free with a valid Printze or 4 Vallées ski pass (including pedestrians).
Two spectator zones are located along the course:
- Tipi : village with animations and giant screen
- Finish area : animations and giant screen
The finish area and the Tipi are accessible by foot or by ski.
On the weekend of March 19-20, 2022, pedestrians enjoy a special rate :
- Adults (from 16 years old) : CHF 10.00
- Children (up to 16 years): CHF 5.00
- Children (up to 6 years old): free
The pedestrian lift tickets are valid from Veysonnaz Station or Piste de l’Ours. Parking is free from these gondola departures.
How to get there?
To reach the competition site and the VIP village:
- Piste de l’Ours Gondola
- Veysonnaz Gondola
- From the 4 Vallées ski area
To get to the start of the course :
- Cheminée ski lift
The parking lots of the resort are available to the public in Veysonnaz or at the bottom of the Piste de l’Ours (free).